Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Choose quality 100% organic Whole Wheat Bread or Oat Bread.
1. Lightly toast two slices of bread.
2. Spread small amount of quality Mayonnaise (try mayo made with olive oil or grape seed oil) on both slices of bread.
3. Choose any type of Cheese you like; my favorite cheese is white cheddar.
4. Add Tomato and Basil or whatever you would like.
5. Melt some love (Butter) in a pan on the lowest temperature.
6. Lay your sandwich into the melted butter and leave it alone until golden brown, then turn and brown the other side. You also want to make sure the cheese is melted.
Cut in half and eat with Dianne’s Tomato Basil Soup. Enjoy!!!